2018 Share Lent campaign resources
- Fundraising Tips Download:
1. Tax Receipt Eligibility Fact Sheet
When organizing a fundraising activity, do not forget to take a look at our Tax Receipt Eligibility Fact Sheet to determine if donations are eligible for a Development and Peace tax receipt.
2. Tax Receipt Voucher Form
If the donations are eligible for a tax receipt (see step 1), print copies of the Tax Receipt Voucher Form and bring them to your event. Explain to donors that they must fill out this form if they wish to receive a tax receipt.
The Art of Asking
This document will help you to :
- Understand the state of fundraising at Development and Peace
- Understand motivations for giving and donor profiles
- Access fundraising resources online
- Practice asking individuals and/or audiences for donations in support of Development and Peace
3. Activity Report
Once your activity is complete, please fill out this report and send it to Development and Peace to let us know the results of your event. Remember to include checks, money orders and the donors’ Tax Receipt Voucher Forms, if applicable.